- Which namespaces are used for TCP/IP network socket programming in C#.Net? Answer: System.Net and System.Net.Sockets
- An object of System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener will be used to listen for incoming connection requests. Answer: True
- Once we call the method TcpListener.Start, our TcpListener object starts handling incoming connection requests. Answer: False
- Which class is used to represent a callback or delegate method? Answer: AsyncCallback
- IAsyncResult.AsyncState contains the original TCPListener object which was passed as parameter to BeginAcceptTCPClient method call. Answer: True
- The Windows ____ can stop your code from using network, you better disable it for a while. Answer: Firewall
- An object of which class is used to handle client communication? Answer: TcpClient
- NetworkStream.BeginRead method will return data in ____ array. Answer: byte
- TcpClient.Client represent an object of which type? Answer: Socket
- Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes is used to convert text to bytes in order to send it over network. Answer: True
- A TCP/IP socket server needs to perform following network operations. Answer: Listen for incoming connections, send data to clients, receive data from clients.
TCP/IP Socket Programming For Coders & Students
Demo TCP/IP Sockets Read and Write in C#, Free Udemy Course from Naeem Akram on Vimeo.