Tuesday, November 8, 2016

What are windows services


This video attempts to explain what in the hell are Windows Service. I will also try to explain where these things are used(enterprise, banks, backed heavy lifters). I have got an extensive experience in creating Windows Services from scratch and maintaining the [dirty] code bases created by others.
When Udemy came along and my first course on TCP/IP socket programming in C# .Net took off, I thought well I know my way around Windows Services and I believe many other people will like to learn what I learned the hard way. 

That's when I started the pursuit of this course. Months of hard work based on years of industry experience is all yours for as little as $10. Grab it now!
Here's a special 50% off discount coupon link given below.

https://www.udemy.com/windows-service-programming/?couponCode=HALF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to talk back...